Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Present.

Of course the fact that a beautiful baby girl just came into my life inspired a blog. This Monday God, my sister and brother in law brought new life into this world and I was given a precious niece. As soon as I found out she was a girl my head started spinning with all the clothes I can buy, girl toys and places we could go. I instantly started thinking about the future of the new life. I took a step back and realized that, that very day was one that needed to be celebrated and I needed to be present in the moment. I realized in that moment my life is good. My life is wonderful and I am so incredibly blessed with the people I have in my life. It made me think about the instant love I felt when I held her in my arms and that same love I felt toward my nephews instantly. The love I have toward my nephews and niece and soon to be niece or nephew is overwhelming. And in this moment I feel so fulfilled. I feel like I am the luckiest girl in the whole wide world. I have never felt better about myself and life than I do right now. I have searched for happiness the past years which was mentioned in my last blog, quietly changed. This is something that is added on. I look at my life and I realize I'm a role model. I'm an auntie. What I do with my life and the actions I do matter. I can say in this moment I am proud to tell my niece(s) and nephews about where I am at. I am not letting anyone define me. I am not throwing myself into a relationship. I am accomplishing things in school. Volunteering for good causes and supporting things I believe in and working my way  through school and most importantly I cherish my family and make them a priority in my life. Life is good. And like I always say God is working wonders in us all and has such amazing plans for us. Be happy and present in your life. You have limited days and spend them by loving, laughing and trusting God.

No comments:

Post a Comment